Daytona Akita 450cc
- Riders: 2
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Horsepower: 25hp
- Engine CC: 450cc
- Engine strokes: 4T
- Disc brakes: 4
- Top box
- Rear gear
Our prices include
- Third Party Insurance (TPI)It covers you for death, body and material damages to third parties. You are responsible for any damage caused on your vehicle.
- Free Extra DriverExtra driver is not charged in the price.
- Free HelmetsHelmets are provided free of charge.
Terms and conditions
All bookings are made according to the category of vehicle and not for a specific model. In case of unavailability of a vehicle chosen by our customer, always referring to a confirmed reservation, we have the right to provide the customer with an upgraded vehicle, without extra costs.
Minimum age is 21 years for renting a vehicle from Diamantis Team.
A valid driving licence is required for the Greek territory and the EU, issued at least 1 year before the start date of the rental. Citizens of non-EU countries are required to have a validated international driving licence, with the presentation of the national driving licence.
Calls and fines as a result of violations of the traffic code are charged to the customer. In addition, the customer has to pay the management costs too.
The renter is required to provide a credit card as a guarantee for the rental, even if the payment is made with cash money.
The free cancellation of a reservation has to be done at least 1 week (168 hours) before the scheduled date and start time of the rental, (always according to the exact time of booking), as it took place in the company's reservation system. If you wish to cancel a reservation, you have to contact the company through the booking system.
The following charges will apply to booking cancellations:
- In case of cancellation notice received by us at least 7 days(169) before the scheduled start, there will be no charge.
- In case of cancellation notice received by us in less than 7 days (168 hours) before the scheduled start of rental, the customer will be charged 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
- In case of cancellation notice received by us in less than 2 days (48 hours) before the scheduled start of rental, the customer will be charged 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
- In case of no-show the customer will be charged 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
Pick ups and drop offs out of working time
- For bookings after 21.00 to 23.59 the extra charge is 10 euros for all locations.
- For bookings after 00.00 to 08.00 the extra charge is 20 euros for all locations.
The extra driver is free.
The customer has to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel as received. In case the return of the vehicle with less amount of fuel than given (i.e. the amount of fuel received by the customer) the customer is charged with the difference. No refund is provided for the customer if the vehicle is returned with more fuel than was received. Vehicles are delivered with a minimum amount of fuel.
Third Party Insurance (T.P.I.) Included.
It covers you for death, body and material damage to third parties.
The customer is responsible and pays for any damage caused to his vehicle.
Mixed insurance with exemption – amount of liability (C.D.W) Included upon extra charge.
With this insurance in case of damage the responsibility of the customer is limited to the amount of liability.
- The liability amount is 2,500€ for vehicle categories A at a cost of 20,00 €
- The liability amount is 1,500€ for vehicle categories B at a cost of 15,00 €
- The liability amount is 500€ for vehicle categories C at a cost of 10,00 €
- The liability amount is 300€ for vehicle categories D at a cost of 05,00 €
This insurance does not cover damage to tyres, wheels the bottom of the vehicle and loss of personal belongings.
It's important to drive in accordance with the traffic code.
Required driving licences:
AM for all 50cc motorcycles
A1 for all 125cc motorcycles
A for two-wheelers of unlimited cc
B for all four-wheelers vehicles.
Diamantis Team vehicles have 24/7 road assistance. The contact details of the road assistance are listed on your contract.
Carriage of a vehicle by boat:
The transportation of a vehicle to another island by boat requires the written approval of the company.
Minimum Rental Duration:
Minimum rental duration is one day.
It is forbidden to drive on sand or in places without a road, on roads in bad condition (stones, patholes) and generally on non-passable roads. A fine of 120 euros is charged to the driver..
If the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the vehicle will be taken and the booking will be cancelled without a refund.
If we check dangerous driving by people who do not have the necessary ability to drive, the vehicle will be taken and the rental will be cancelled.